Friday, January 07, 2005

The Tsunami Disaster and the UN

The Diplomad is a blog written by a career foreign service officer stationed in the tsunami disaster area. In addition to working his butt off, he's taking time to write for the rest of us. I most strongly recommend reading all his posts from January 1.

I also recommend reading this article, which includes information from The Diplomad. (Thanks to Gindy for the tip to the article.)

Finally, this website provides some astounding photographs. They're large and high-quality, showing before-and-after views of tsunami-damaged areas. You've probably seen similar photos before, but these are the best quality I've found.

3 Comments:

Blogger RomanWanderer said...

Really great pictures. I'd rather not read the Diplomad at this timeof day,but I'll get to it.

12:34 PM, January 07, 2005  
Blogger Esther said...

Great links. Thanks for those. And glad you liked the Pipes article.

1:46 AM, January 08, 2005  
Blogger JustaDog said...

Great blog and links. I mentined the Diplomad in my blog (http://wheresyourbrain.blogspot.com/) and would like to add your blog to my list if that's ok?

12:19 PM, January 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home