Friday, July 01, 2005

Send a Message

As Independence Day approaches we should all remember the soldiers, sailors, airmen, and Marines serving on our behalf.

If you'd like to send a message of support to American military personnel in the field, go to Thank the Troops. It's a quick-and-easy message form. You can click a link in the upper right corner of the webpage to read responses. Every message counts, and the total number of messages sent means a lot, too.

Thanks to The Word Unheard for the link.

7 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Excellent link, Tom. I'll be posting it on my site too.

10:41 AM, July 01, 2005  
Blogger Sailor said...

Great post! I will add it to my blog as well.

I have added your blog to my blogroll. Please remember that aft=back, bow=the front, port=left and starboard=right. The galley (mess) has midrats and hot joe. Welcome aboard!

9:46 PM, July 01, 2005  
Blogger Amal said...

Happy 4th to you and your compatriots! :)

9:54 PM, July 01, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Excellent link, I'm adding it to my site.

10:16 PM, July 01, 2005  
Blogger Esther said...

I have the link on my site too. I think it's a fantastic thing to do, especially this weekend.

11:26 AM, July 02, 2005  
Blogger RomanWanderer said...

Psst...nice new layout, Tom!

10:09 PM, July 02, 2005  
Blogger Tom Carter said...

Thanks, RW. I had to change templates after my old one started having problems. Since I don't have the courage necessary to leave the warm bosom of Blogger, I picked one of their standard templates and made a lot of modifications. I tried to keep it simple, since I'm basically a minimalist (which probably means I have no imagination).

6:37 AM, July 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home